A cookie is a little text file that is stored in your navigator when you visit almost any website. Its purpose is that the website is able to remember your visit when you navigate through it again. Cookies use to store technical information, personal preferences, contents customization, use statistics, links to social nets, accounts user access, etc. The cookie objective is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any website would be considerably decreased. If you want to get more information about what cookies are, what them store, how to delete or deactivate it, etc.
Cookies used in this website
Following the Spanish Agency of data protection guidelines we proceed to detail the cookies use done in this website in order to inform with the maximum accuracy possible.
This website use the following own cookies:
- Log in cookies in order to guarantee comments in the blog are written by humans and not by automatic applications. This way we try to end with spam.
This website use the following third parties cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to make statistics about traffic and number of visitors of this website. Using this website you are giving your consent the information processing about you by Google, so the exercise of any right in this sense should be done by direct communication with google.
- Social Networking websites: Each social networking website uses its own cookies in order you can click on buttons similar to “like” or “share”.
|cli_user_preference||own||1 year||The cookie is used to store the yes/no selection the consent given for cookie usage. It does not store any personal data.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||own||1 year||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-marketing||own||1 year||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Marketing".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||own||1 year||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Essential".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||own||1 year||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||own||1 year||The cookie is used to store the summary of the consent given for cookie usage. It does not store any personal data.|
|PHPSESSID||own||session||This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a users' unique session ID for the purpose of managing user session on the website. The cookie is a session cookies and is deleted when all the browser windows are closed.|
|wordpress_test_cookie||own||session||Functional cookie set by WordPress to check if cookies can be placed.|
|_ga||third party||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_gat||third party||1 minute||This cookies is installed by Google Universal Analytics to throttle the request rate to limit the collection of data on high traffic sites.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_75440032_1||third party||1 minute||This cookies is installed by Google Universal Analytics to throttle the request rate to limit the collection of data on high traffic sites.|
|_gid||third party||1 day||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visited in an anonymous form.|
|test_cookie||third party||1 year||Used by Doubleclick to check if the browser accepts cookies.|
Deactivate or delete cookies
At any moment you may exercise your right of deactivate or delete cookies of this website. These actions should be done in different ways depending on the navigator used.
- This website and its legal representatives are not responsible for the content and veracity of privacy policies than third parties mentioned in this cookies policy may have.
- Web navigators are the tools that manage cookies storage and the right of deleting or deactivating them should be done from this tools. This website and its legal representatives can’t guarantee the correct o incorrect cookies use of the mentioned navigators.
- In some cases installing cookies is necessary for the navigator to no forgot your decision of no accepting it.
- As for Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies in servers located in USA and compromises to not sharing with third parties, except in case of being necessary to the system working or when requested by law. According to Google, they don’t store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company that support the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees all transfered data will be processed with a protection level according to the european regulations. You can check detailed information in this link. If you want iformation about the the cookies use that Google do, you can check this other link.
- If you have any doubt or question about this cookies policy you may contact us.